Solo and Group Shows
- What a Relief!, Cannon Gallery of Art, Western Oregon University, Monmouth, OR
- Big Ink II, Large Format Woodcuts, Bend Art Center, Bend, OR
- Faces in My Head, Paintings by Robert Sumner; Chehalem Cultural Center, Newberg, OR
- Robert Sumner and Cynthia Spencer, Guardino Gallery, Portland, OR
- Robert Sumner and Shannon Weber, Guardino Gallery, Portland, OR
- New Zealand Print Exchange Exhibit, Print Arts Northwest, Portland, OR
- PrintArts Northwest 10 Year Anniversary Traveling Exhibition
- New Members’ Show, Print Arts Northwest, Portland, OR
- Group Invitational, Crockett Art Gallery, Crockett, CA
- The Venus Project, Robert Sumner, Adirondack Center for the Arts, Blue Mountain Lake, NY
- “Spring New Millennium Group Invitational”, Lindenberg Gallery, Chelsea, NYC.
- Third Annual National Juried Exhibition, Nexus Gallery, NYC. Andrea Zakin, Teacher at the School of Visual Arts, Consultant to the New York State Council on the Arts, former Education Director at the Guggenheim Museum, Juror.
- ’99 New Jersey Center For Visual Arts International Juried Show, Lisa Dennison, Deputy Director and Chief Curator of the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, Juror.
- 1999 National Juried Competition, Phoenix Gallery, NYC. Lisa Dennison, Deputy Director and Chief Curator of the Solomon R.
- Guggenheim Museum, Juror.
- Tenth National Juried Exhibition, Viridian Artists, Inc., NYC. Susan Harris, Curator of the Whitney Museum of Art, Juror.
- Images 1999 Juried Fine Arts Exhibit, State College, PA. Douglas G. Schultz, Director of Albright-Knox Gallery in Buffalo, NY, Juror.
- “Abstraction Distraction 1999”, Fredericksburg Center for the Creative Arts, Fredericksburg, VA.
- Annual National Small Works Competition, Leftbank Gallery, Salt Lake City. Peter Barney, LA Art Center, curator. Kent Rigby, Whitney King, John Alan Nyberg, jurors.
- Dimensions 1999, 34th Annual National Juried Art Competition, The Associated Artists of Winston-Salem, NC. Sandra J. Reed, Juror.
- Wood Memorial Juried Competition, South Windsor, CT
- Susan Cross, Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, Juror
- Pleiades Gallery 16th Annual Juried Competition, Soho, NYC.
- Ivan Karp, Director of OK Harris Gallery, Juror
- NoBIAS National Juried Competition, North Bennington, VT
- Elizabeth Levine, Museum of Modern Art, NYC, Juror.
- Art Institute and Gallery, Salisbury, MD. Dr. David Scott, juror, previous director of the Corcoran Gallery, and former director of The National Museum of Art.
- National Small Works Exhibition, Juror, Deborah Wye, Associate Curator, Museum of Modern Art.